Golf season is almost here! We will be open on May 15, 2020! You may make a booking by calling 306-747-3484 starting on Monday, May 4th. Tee times will be booked for May 15, 16, 17, and 18. Bookings are only allowed by phone and payment is by credit card or e-transfer. Someone will be at the clubhouse between 9am and 5pm to answer the phone.
***Remember, no one is allowed to play until May 15, 2020.
***Please note that due to COVID19 our golf course will be operating under the Re-Open Saskatchewan guidelines. For more information about on what to expect you can visit the Government of Saskatchewan website at www.saskatchewan.ca. Below is a list of a few rules you will be expected to follow at our golf course. This is not a complete list. As the situation changes and evolves with the pandemic our rules and regulations will too.
- No hand contact with others.
- No loitering – wait in the parking lot until it is your time to approach the tee box. Practice physical distancing at all times.
- Follow proper payment procedures. You may pay in the proshop.
- Leave the pin in while putting AT ALL TIMES – DO NOT TOUCHE THE PIN!!!
- All ball washers, bunker rakes, and benches have been removed.
- There are stands for garbage and bottles on holes 1, 3, 5, & 7. Please use them.
- The driving range and practice range are closed.
- Only 1 rider on power cars unless players reside together. This applies to rental and private carts.
- The golf course will be monitored regularly to ensure players are practicing physical distancing.
- Following play, golfers are asked to park carts in designated areas only and go directly to their vehicles.
- Tee times will be no less than 12 minutes apart.
***FAILURE TO FOLLOW THESE RULES WILL RESULT IN REMOVAL OF INDIVIDUALS AND POSSIBLE FINES***
Located in the Heart of the Parkland, Hidden Hills of Shellbrook is definitely one of Saskatchewan’s premier 9 hole golf courses and a true must play in the province.
Hidden Hills of Shellbrook stretches out to over 3200 yards with a slope rating of 126 and offers golfers beautifully manicured fairways, large rolling greens and at least three tee boxes on every hole. After your round, join the friendly staff in the SandTrap Lounge for a refreshment and some small town hospitality.
No event found!