Golf season is here! We are now open! You may make a booking by calling 306-747-3484. Our tee times are filling up fast every day so please call ahead! We appreciate your business and golfing with us!
It’s “Take a Kid to the Course” time! Please visit our News page, or click here to view the poster!
***Please note that due to COVID19 our golf course will be operating under the Re-Open Saskatchewan guidelines. For more information about on what to expect you can visit the Government of Saskatchewan website at www.saskatchewan.ca. Below is a list of a few rules you will be expected to follow at our golf course. This is not a complete list. As the situation changes and evolves with the pandemic our rules and regulations will too.
- Please follow and obey all signs.
- No hand contact with others.
- No loitering. Practice physical distancing at all times.
- Follow proper payment procedures. You may pay in the proshop.
- Leave the pin in while putting AT ALL TIMES – DO NOT TOUCH THE PIN!!!
- All ball washers, bunker rakes, and benches have been removed.
- There are stands for garbage and bottles on holes 1, 3, 5, & 7. Please use them.
- The driving range and practice range are closed.
- Players can now ride 2 per cart providing they are within their extended family circle.
- The golf course will be monitored regularly to ensure players are practicing physical distancing.
- Following play, golfers are asked to park carts in designated areas only and go directly to their vehicles.
- Tee times will be no less than 10 minutes apart.
- Our lounge is now open. Physical distancing is required.
***FAILURE TO FOLLOW THESE RULES WILL RESULT IN REMOVAL OF INDIVIDUALS AND POSSIBLE FINES***
Located in the Heart of the Parkland, Hidden Hills of Shellbrook is definitely one of Saskatchewan’s premier 9 hole golf courses and a true must play in the province.
Hidden Hills of Shellbrook stretches out to over 3200 yards with a slope rating of 126 and offers golfers beautifully manicured fairways, large rolling greens and at least three tee boxes on every hole. After your round, join the friendly staff in the SandTrap Lounge for a refreshment and some small town hospitality.
No event found!